Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Strawberry Season!

I absolutely love strawberries. They are in season right now, so I've been buying lots of them. I love to eat them fresh, but today I decided to try something different and I used them to make popsicles.

Strawberries & Cream Popsicles

(makes 6 small popsicles)

2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1/2 cup whole milk or half & half
3 tablespoons granulated sugar

Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process for several minutes, until the strawberries are completely pureed. Pour into popsicle containers and insert sticks. Freeze for several hours until firm. Run hot water over the cups for a few seconds until the popsicles slide easily out of the container.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

loves2spin said...

That is a pretty amazing photograph. Can you overnight one of those Popsicles to me packed in dry ice? Hmmmm... maybe I'd better just make me own.